Sunday, February 20, 2011

Failure.

I have come to realize that I haven't posted in this blog in yonks. Which means two things. 1. I haven't progressed in my animation skills and 2. The procrastination part of the title to my blog has taken over. Thank God nobody is reading this!! So I sincerely apologize to myself. I've let you down, but it won't happen again!!

With the New Year well under way I have decided to change my attitude to life. 2011 is going to be a productive year. Hells to the yeah!! I'm pumped and dead eager to rejuvinate my intelligent, yes intelligent, spirit! I've started a second blog called "So...". It's more of a personal blog so there'll be less waffleing in this blog.

Although what I can really see happening is me leaving this blog on a shelf and keeping up my new one. Oh well! Not every blog is cut out for the job! That rhymes. My future career in rap is unfolding before my eyes. I'll be a superstar!

Or not. I'm generally un-selfmotivated. Is that a word?? Well, it is now! See how influential I am?!?! I could change the world!!

Oooorrrr not. Yes, I saw that coming just as much as you did.




DAMMIT!!!! This procrastination is getting out of hand. Maybe starting a blog was a bad idea. I need a shrink.......That'd be pretty cool actually! "Hey Swell, are you coming to Wallows party later on?" "No I can't, I'm walking my shrink." Ahhhh the joys of being mentally deranged!

Any whore. I procrastinated way over my limit. I now owe you, my readers aka: ME!, two posts solely dedicated to animating. Pigs better learn to fly!

SWELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment